Definition and function of cookies
Cookies are small text files that contain information, and which are generated in the User’s computer or terminal when he/she navigates the website. By browsing this website you consent to receive these Cookies. By means of them, Bufete Castilla Abogados, S.C.P. only obtains and keeps the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy:
What kind of cookies do we use?
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you are accessing our website and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site. Such as identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a certain period of time.
Depending on their purpose and the entity that manages them:
- Cookies propias: These are the ones we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Cookies de terceros: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. For example, those used by Google who install cookies that help us to analyze the operation of our website, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Technical cookies: son those necessary for the navigation and the good functioning of our website. For example, they allow the purchase process to be carried out, control the security aspects of the website, share content through social networks…
- Analytical cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To this end, we analyse the navigation on our website in order to improve the products or services we offer. Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors to each page/section, which is used to count the number of times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to identify the most successful areas and to increase and improve the content, resulting in a more satisfactory experience and service for users.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to find out the times of greatest influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak times.
- The traffic source, which records the user’s origin, that is, the Internet address from which the link to our website starts, in order to enhance the various links and banners that point to our server and offer better results.
- Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies act on the behavior (preferences and personal choices) of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display personalized ads on other websites.
How can I set or disable cookies?
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser.
We also suggest that you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative o Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Cookies from third parties / partner companies
Google offers a number of products to help us manage our ads and websites, including Google Analytics. When you visit our website, some cookies may be sent to your browser.
These cookies can be enabled from a number of different domains, including www.google.com, y www.doubleclick.net to allow us to use joint services with the Google service, such as an ad measurement and reporting service. Read more about the types of cookies used by Google.
Google Analytics is the analytical tool that helps our website understand how users interact with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors. See more information about Google Analytics cookies.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide for the proper functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as his preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products he is most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are cookies de The following are excluded from the scope of this document: the technical aspects and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Cookies technical and functional: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Cookies analytics: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Cookies advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Cookies of behavioural advertising: collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
- Social cookies: are set up by social networking platforms in services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Cookies of affiliates: allow you to track visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation agreement (affiliate companies).
- Cookies de seguridad: store information in encrypted form to prevent the data stored therein from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session Cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the person responsible for cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
BUFETE CASTILLA ABOGADOS, S.C.P. is the Responsible for processing of the personal data of the Interested and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR):
Purposes of treatment: as specified in the cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of treatment: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its processing.
– The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
BUFETE CASTILLA ABOGADOS, S.C.P.. C/Balmes, 228 1º – 08006 Barcelona. Email: email@example.com
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional
|google.com||__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||in one year|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 18 years|
|gstatic.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in 17 years|
|bufetecastilla.com||_dc_gtm_UA-153871121-1||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||Session|
|bufetecastilla.com||cookie_notice_accepted||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||in 24 days|
|bufetecastilla.com||SGPBShowingLimitationDomain1921||Cookie required to use the options and services of the website||in 2 days|
|google.com||__Secure-3PAPISID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-3PSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 2 years|
|google.com||__Secure-APISID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 17 days|
|google.com||__Secure-HSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 17 days|
|google.com||__Secure-SSID||These cookies are used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests.||in 17 days|
|bufetecastilla.com||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|bufetecastilla.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||en 20 horas|
|doubleclick.net||DSID||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimisation of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||in 13 days|
|doubleclick.net||IDE||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimisation of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||in 5 months|
|google.com||1P_JAR||These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video is played and the settings used for playback.||in one month|
|google.com||ANID||Google uses these cookies to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers||in 5 months|
|google.com||APISID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||HSID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||NID||These cookies are used to compile website statistics and track conversion rates and personalisation of Google ads||in 7 months|
|google.com||SAPISID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|google.com||SID||in 2 years|
|google.com||SIDCC||in one year|
|google.com||SSID||Download certain Google tools and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of SafeSearch filtering. Adjusts the ads that appear in Google Search.||en 2 años|
|bufetecastilla.com||_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising through the efficiency of websites that use its services.||in 3 months|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External suppliers of this website:
|COOKIES CONFIGURATION PANEL|
From this panel you can configure the cookies that the website can install in your browser, except the technical or functional cookies that are necessary for navigation and the use of the different options or services offered.
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER|
|Deleting cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, thus deleting cookies from all websites visited.|
However, some of the saved information may also be lost (e.g. login data or website preferences).
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|